What we’re after:
Have you got any footage you’ve shot on your phone of you or your mates really enjoying a sporting event? Maybe you’ve recorded your reaction when your team has scored? Or you’ve captured the atmosphere of what it’s like to be in the thick of the action? Perhaps you’re a competitive Dad cheering on your son or daughter at their sports day/football match?
We’re looking for real clips of sporting fans enjoying being at a memorable or favourite sporting match, showing how much you love the game and where we can really get a sense of what it’s like to be there.
We are after up to 10 video clips, each up to 20 seconds long, in different scenarios and locations, whether a football ground, on the sidelines of a school match, in the crowd of a golfing tournament, or in the stands at a tennis match. Anywhere where the atmosphere is best conveyed.
They can be from any sport, from anywhere around the world, we just want to see how you show your love for the game.
Tone and Style:
Authentic, relatable, and inspiring. We want the footage to feel intimate and personal, like we’re all there!
You can shoot selfie-style, or be filming your friends docu-style. And we just want them shot on a phone, nothing too fancy!
- We can’t accept clips featuring anyone under the age of 25.
- No nudity or profanity in the footage, please.
- Your clips should be natural, in keeping with the event, not acted or forced.
- Don’t show anything dangerous or anything that could be construed as harmful or risky.
- All usage will have to be all media, worldwide, in perpetuity. The release form templates are worded accordingly.
- Once you submit your clip and accept the Terms & Conditions this becomes the contract should you be selected.
The deadline for submitting your clips is Sunday 10th June 2018.